FONTIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE
PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE) AND FONTIS PTY LTD
(HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL CODE (IN BINARY OR SOURCE
FORM) AND DOCUMENTATION USED AS PART OF THE SOFTWARE.
- By installing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement,
and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree
to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
- The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when our Software is
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or any portion of
it is copyrighted material and is liable to protection by the law. Any
activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and
will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to
revoke the license of any user who does not abide by the terms of this
- This Agreement gives you the right to use the Software only on the website
specified and solely for your own personal or business use,
subject to all other terms of this Agreement. Any distribution of the
Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded
as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software
or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any
portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the
Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as
the Internet for distribution purposes.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of
profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your
information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software for any illegal
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions
of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and
your license to use the program is revoked.
- Fontis reserves the right to change this license agreement at any
time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to
terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole
discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including,
but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as
specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying
all copies of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after Fontis gives you notice
of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to
enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not
limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your
license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of